[Marxism] Saints in Haiti

Chris Brady cdbrady at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 14 14:32:04 MST 2004

That Seattle Times article Greg Dunkel alerted us to is actually worth
filing in full.  See:

Doctors from Cuba stay amid Haiti revolt
By Tracey Eaton, The Dallas Morning News
Friday, March 12, 2004, 12:00 a.m. Pacific
http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=cubadocs12&date=20040312&query=Cuban+doctors

I tried to access the original in the Dallas Times (I prefer their
headline, plus wanted to make sure Seattle Times took the whole piece
rather than cutting it according to J-School education in editorial
pyramidal writing) but my browser now seems to be too old for an
increasing number of sites.
See:
In Haiti, Cuban doctors stayed when no one else would

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/world/cuba/stories/030704dnintcubandoctors.651ce.html