[Marxism] Letter from the Devil (wonders of email; liar's paradox)

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Mar 16 10:01:58 MST 2004

This letter is rather long but PLEASE read and

> > share this one, if I know you like I think I do you will definitely

> > forward this one. Please make sure you really read the P. S. at the

> > bottom

> > THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

> > I REPEAT,

> > THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

> > Letter From the Devil

> > This can really make you think. It actually made me mad while I was

> reading it, but I had to send it because of the P.S.

> > This is deep........ and I wasn't going to forward or share it, but

> > that

> last line made me .. you'll see.

> > A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN

> > I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores. You awoke

> > without

> kneeling to pray. As a matter of fact, you didn't even bless your

> meals, or pray before going to bed last night.

> > You are so unthankful, I like that about you. I cannot tell you how

> > glad

> I am that you have not changed your way of living, Fool, you are mine.

> > Remember,you and I have been going steady for years. and I still

> > don't

> love you yet. As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate God. I

> am only using you to get even with God. He kicked me out of heaven,

> and I'm going to use you as

> > long as possible to pay him back.

> > You see, Fool, GOD LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for

> > you.

> But you have yielded your life to me, and I'm going to make your life

> a living hell. That way, we'll be together twice. This will really

> hurt God.

> > Thanks to you, I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life with

> > all

> of the good times we've had. We have been ..

> > watching dirty movies,

> > cursing people out,

> > stealing,

> > lying,

> > being hypocritical,

> > fornicating,

> > overeating,

> > telling dirty jokes,

> > gossiping,

> > being judgmental,

> > back stabbing people,

> > disrespecting adults,

> > and those in leadership positions,

> > no respect for the Church,

> > bad attitudes.

> > SURELY you don't want to give all this up. Come on, Fool, let's burn

> together forever. I've got some hot plans for us. This is just a

> letter of appreciation from me to you. I'd like to say "THANKS" for

> letting me use you for most of your foolish life.

> > You are so gullible, I laugh at you. When you are tempted to sin,

> > you

> give in.HA HA HA! You make me sick. Sin is beginning to take it's toll

> on your life. You look 20 years older, and now, I need new blood. So

> go ahead and teach some children how to sin. All you have to do is.

> > smoke,

> > get drunk and drink under-age.

> [...]

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the
copy you received. Thank you.