[Marxism] "Old planned economy" is not the way says Chinese economist

Tim Kennelly tim_gmk at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 17 21:52:55 MST 2004

Nanjie's public economy sounds infinitely better than
any market economy this world has to offer.  I take
exception to the statement that "Nanjie owes its
success to China's market economy-oriented drive",
because it implies that somehow widespread public
economy is not feasible.  What a load of rubbish.
Wide scale public economy is the only way to save this
planet and the human race from alsmost certain doom.

http://english.eastday.com/epubliah/gb/paper1/1209/class000100001/hwz186008.