[Marxism] Communist Russia

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Mar 18 13:09:16 MST 2004

Zangetsu wrote:
>Would anyone like to eloquently lay out way the Russian revolution was
>competely not Marxist? Where they ignored and where they ommitted and then
>where they forgot kindof thing...

This is a topic that we like to steer clear of on Marxmail because there
are at least a dozen sharply opposed interpretations that involve
semi-ritualistic invocations of the memory of Stalin, Trotsky, Mao and
other deceased personalities. Since such discussions/debates inevitably
turn into flame-wars, I prefer that they not take place.

Louis Proyect
Marxism list: www.marxmail.org