[Marxism] Communist Russia

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Thu Mar 18 13:32:16 MST 2004

I think we can all agree that Trotsky's kids' math tutor, Boris (who met
Lenin several times in the parking lot) had all the answers to the
ever-vexing Russian Question.  His notebooks formed the theoretical
basis for the Fifth International, which correctly assumed that a Fourth
International--not being a prime number--was bound to get nowhere.

It remains the theoretical foundation of the Workers Revolutionary
International Nodule of the Communist League of North America
(Marxist-Leninist).  At its last convention, the W.R.I.N.C.L.'s
commitment to Borrisism was reconfirmed unanimously...by both members.

ML