[Marxism] A note from me -- Hunter Bear

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 20 06:16:50 MST 2004

Good Friends:

I'm signing on to Bear Without Borders [the Yahoo Tribute list] and then
signing off [at least for the time being.]  I am also posting this on
several of my regular lists and to some individuals. There will mostly
likely be a little recipient duplication.

Eldri and I and our entire family are extremely grateful to all of you and
to others.  The kind words and kind thoughts are absolutely invaluable to
us.  Since this extreme version of SLE Lupus struck me in mid-July
[complicated by diabetes in early December], this has been, obviously, an
extremely grim period.

The financial contributions -- $2,528.79 -- are most important in buffering
my many costly medicines.

I now have, as you may have gathered, two websites:  our huge, traditional
Lair of Hunterbear at www.hunterbear.org -- and the brand-new and presently
very small OwlHead.org at http://owlhead.org/

Each of these carries your very fine Tribute/Appreciation -- but the version
on Lair of Hunterbear is now somewhat clarified and expanded.  These changes
will be extended to OwlHead as soon as we learn more about posting
methodology on that.  [BTW, I used to hunt javelinas on the OwlHead Buttes
north of Tucson, occasionally eating in a hardscrabble and very rural cafe
just off the old highway.  Hence the name.]

Tribute on Lair of Hunterbear:
http://www.hunterbear.org/special_tribute_page_for_hunter.htm

Tribute on OwlHead:  http://www.owlhead.org/tribute/

The very best of everything to all of you.

Fraternally,

HUNTER GRAY  [HUNTER BEAR]
www.hunterbear.org

remembering way. [Hunter Bear]