[Marxism] March 20 protest accounts

Jon Flanders jonathan.flanders at verizon.net
Sun Mar 21 13:42:30 MST 2004

> This is truly remarkable. The paper is published by Mort Zuckerman, an
> arch-Zionist and warhawk. Something is going on here--what exactly it is I
> am not sure.
>

> Louis Proyect
> Marxism list: www.marxmail.org

Perhaps the answer to what is going on is the second story on the front
page:

Saddam blinded W to Osama
President Bush's former terror czar says that even before Sept. 11, the
White House was so hellbent on doing battle with Iraq and Saddam Hussein
that it shrugged off the threat from Al Qaeda.
FULL STORY

Perhaps even right-wing Zionists are getting nervous about the results
of the Iraq campaign.

Jon Flanders