[Marxism] Re: Al Qaeda-Emerging NewInternationalResistancetoImperialism

Tony Abdo gojack10 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 18:12:48 MST 2004

Right off the bat, Mark L. starts off his inane remarks with the
announcement that I am defending Al Qaeda! Right, Mark. I converted to Islam
and now pray five times a day while facing Mecca.
In this same one dimensional rseponse to my earlier comments about this
group of Islamic fanatics, Mark then continues...

<<Astounding revelations!  Al Qaeda's mass murder of unarmed and
undefended civilians taught "everybody" in the "civilian base" in the
U.S. to be critical of their government's conduct overseas!>>

I didn't actually assert this, but the little voices in Mark's head tells
him I did, so that's that, right, Mark?

<<One wonders why we don't see more manifestations of this mass radicalism.
Tony is
consistent on this, though, in that he has repeatedly stated that he
thinks that not voting is a simple expression of this mass radicalism,
and has already compared the ineffectual work of the Greens and Naders
to the effective work of Al Qaeda, which has influenced the "everybody"
too radical to vote!>>

So now, Mark then leapfrogs to saying that I praise Al Qaeda, and that that
has some sort of connection for how I have cruelly dumped on the poor US
Green Party, and Ralph Nader, who actually is not even a member of the
Greens. Mark, I have also vented spleen at Tony Blair, and my hostility to
British trade unionism is understandable in light of how I adore bombs and
Afghanistan!    Further, my attacks on Norman Solomon demonsrate that I
think that Dilbert and Osama are both on the right track, and that comic
strips and 'terrorism' is the only way to overthrow the SWP reformism and
capitalism.

<<and their adopted allies officially never lost ground on
anything anywhere on any matter.  Every setback and defeat and
disappointment was always dialectically related to the next upsurge.
(Tony again demonstrates that you can take the man out of the SWP but
you can't take the SWP out of the man.)>>

You are a lot more peranently branded with the defects of your stay in the
Barnesite SWP than I, I do humbly believe. What a comic level of commentary
you stoop to in a discussion about Al Qaeda.  It's if I were to now blame
you for being antiMuslim from your early Christian upbringing!   Inf act, i
think  will!

<<Comments indicating some mass political dynamic intended by Islamicists
miss the point.  They don't care if they impress us...or, save
indirectly, whether they influence the masses in the Mideast.  They are
busily engaged in impressing their gods.>>

Oh, God, Pastor Lause! Praise The Lord, and pass the Trotskyist Liturgy.

<<Any positive or negative
impact of their activities on living human beings, wherever we live and
whatever we think, are merely incidental to that process.  I suppose
that those who don't want to face realities in a secularist Marxist
tradition as well develop their versions of religion...inventing
invisible friends, lots of them, making them radicals, but not the kind
of radicals who deign to do anything in the material world.  Affinities
between them are understandable.>>

Pastor Mark , take our invisible friend, Osama deep into your heart and find
salvation, PLEASE.....   Reject the evil passivity of Trotsky when faced by
the Great Satan!

<<And, while things are obviously still unfolding, the empirical reality
of the their impact not only seems but is fairly negative...not only for
Afghanistan and for Iraq, but for the U.S.  Americans did not elect
George W. Bush in 2000 and wouldn't have voted for him 2004, had it not
been for the attacks of September 11, the military actions, and the
government-media sales campaign for his priorities since.
Solidaity!
Mark L.>>

And the final bit of idiocy in your comments, Mark?     You blame Osama and
Al Qaeda for that fine work of the good Texan, Dub!    That is just too
hysterically funny, you know?

Solidarity, Dude, in the struggle against George W. who was brought into our
beloved oval office by Isalmic extremism once again in 2004, as in the year
2000 in your calendar.    Kerry would win if there wasn't an Al Qaeda!
Wow////

Tony Abdo