[Marxism] American flags

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 10:10:26 MST 2004

You left out Jay Leno, most of the cable news channels, and, my least
favorite of all, the Daily Show, who has their waving flag logo out there
with the best (worst) of them and no, when they do it every day, it isn't
parody, it's simple imitation. Actually it's worse, since their logo shows
the flag wrapping around the globe, which is way too real and frightening to
be humorous.

Interestingly enough though, at least here in the Bay Area, I see FAR fewer
flags (actual and decal) on cars than I did a year ago. Don't know if that's
a nationwide trend.

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access.
https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/