[Marxism] Operation Backfire

Jon Flanders jonathan.flanders at verizon.net
Wed Mar 24 21:29:41 MST 2004

It looks OK in Opera. Not so at all in my version of Galeon, which is
pretty recent. Firebird is better, but the sidebar runs into the rest of
the page.

Maybe Mozilla isn't keeping up with the latest in web
design.............at any rate checking again I ran across Christopher
Hitchen on Mel Gibson's Passion, he trashes it....

Jon Flanders