[Marxism] Special Note -- One More Time!

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 25 08:20:37 MST 2004

The now quite recently and much expanded version of our excellent Tribute
can be easily found at
http://www.hunterbear.org/special_tribute_page_for_hunter.htm  [In time, the
new additions will wind up on OwlHead as well.]

But the basic reason I am writing is this:  We've picked up an indication of
material sent that was never posted.  These things happen in projects of
complexity -- but if anyone is aware of stuff that he or she or anyone else
sent in that was never posted -- or if there is material you now wish to
post [DON'T FEEL PRESSURED ON NEW STUFF] --please send it directly at this
point to me or to Steve Harvey or to Maria. When I have it, I will post it
immediately.  I am hunterbadbear at earthlink.net  Stephen Harvey is
swh10 at shaw.ca
Maria is maria226d at hotmail.com

Many of the individual recipients of this message have already posted very
good stuff!

All in all, things have turned out very well indeed and we are most
grateful.

Yours, Hunter Bear

HUNTER GRAY  [HUNTER BEAR]
www.hunterbear.org