[Marxism] 1441 -- written condition

James Daly james.irldaly at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 26 05:01:17 MST 2004

I have lost the source of this quotation, but I think the point is a
very important one, and almost never used in rebuttal of media claims
about the self-evidence of "grave consequences".  Could anyone supply
a source?
"It is the height of hypocrisy for the U.S. and U.K. to base war on
Resolution 1441 when they are fully aware that France, Russia and
China approved that resolution on explicit written condition that it
could not be used by individual states to justify military action,"
JD