[Marxism] Reply On addictions/correction

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 08:44:07 MST 2004

In a message dated 3/25/2004 9:54:03 PM Central Standard Time,
Waistline2 at aol.com writes:

Maybe, I need - with your help, to start the "Stop Keeping Everything All of
the Time Movement."

My suggestion for a slogan is "Stop Eating and Live."

Read communism ain’t Marxist ideology and winning this one is going to be
very difficult with the Marxists.

Correction

Maybe, I need - with your help, to start the "Stop Eating Everything All of
the Time" - movement.

My suggestion for a slogan is "Stop Eating and Live."

Real communism ain’t Marxist ideology and winning this one is going to be
very difficult with the Marxists.

Sorry.