[Marxism] Re: Marxism Digest, Vol 5, Issue 115

Jose G. Perez elgusanorojo at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 26 16:22:12 MST 2004

>>Every country chooses its individual path towards liberation.  And
Spain is choosing theirs.  Zapatero is an enormous improvement over
Franco and those that collaborated with Franco's butchery.<<

I heard the same thing about Felipe. But how did that story turn out?

I do not believe people in Spanish opted "for" zapatero. They opted
AGAINST Aznar and his very transparent attempt to use 3/11 to wage war,
not just against the Arabs, but also against the Basques.

José