[Marxism] Food, the Bible, Materialism, Engels, and doctrine of insurgency

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 08:05:59 MST 2004

I of course do not advocate teaching the Bible on Marxmail or anyplace else
for that matter. Nor am I anticlerical as such. Rather I consider myself a more
than less materialist from the Christian heritage - if one is to deploy a
philosophic concept to describe what at its base line of the power of
observation.

I did not arrive at any of my general conclusions concerning eating, wrong
food stuff and the essence of over consumption as an illness - affliction, on
the basis of Bible study. My conclusions concerning wrong food were arrived at
on the basis of subjecting my own body to experiment and on this basis the
material in Genesis was read anew. The Bible presents the question of wrong eating
in very straight forward and simple terms.

Let's go to Church and engage the bourgeoisie in his most scared citadel.
There is no sphere of the social struggle we communists workers refuse to engage
our mortal enemy. We accept the gauntlet of history with confidence.

27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.

28: And God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply,
and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and
over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the
earth."

29: And God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed which
is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit; you
shall have them for food. <

Genesis 1:29 is the source of controversy, interpretation and needs to be
subjected to the rigor of the materialism of Marx. Here is another interpretation
of this passage.

>29: And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is
upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of
a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30: And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to
every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given
every green herb for meat: and it was so. <

The latter translation of Genesis 1:29 & 30 is the standard King James
Version of the "ancient scripture" or the Holy Bible or the "Book of Books." Genesis
1 contains more information on consumption.

8: And the LORD God planted a garden in Eden, in the East; and there he put
the man whom he had formed.

9: And out of the ground the LORD God made to grow every tree that is
pleasant to the sight and good for food, the tree of life also in the midst of the
garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

10: A River flowed out of Eden to water the garden, and there it divided and
became four rivers.

15: The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to till it
and keep it.

16: And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, "You may freely eat of every
tree of the garden;

17: but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for
in the day that you eat of it you shall die."

Below is the King James standard interpretation of the above.

8: And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the
man whom he had formed.

9: And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is
pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the
garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

10: And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was
parted, and became into four heads.

15: And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the Garden of Eden to
dress it and to keep it.

16: And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden
thou mayest freely eat:

17: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of
it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Food as meat is called "trees" or vegetation or fruits and not flesh. Flesh
is not the worst thing a person can eat. All those folks reared under the
Christian theology and philosophies accept the proposition that mans expulsion from
the Garden of Eden is related to wrong consumption. That is man and women ate
something - ingested something, or put something in his mouth and body that
was off limits. This wrong consumption of that, which was off limits leads to
the man and women being hurled unto the earth with the man becoming a tiller of
the land.

Deeper questions concerning the meaning of "subduing the earth," domination
versus dominion and the essence of man/women as nature are contained within
these very primitive materialist descriptions.

I mean no disrespect for men and women "of the cloth" and do not repudiate my
heritage. One must fight the sin where the land is marked at and confront the
evil in the flesh.

Pardon me, but Physician heal thyself. Or accept the healing solution of the
Marxists and communist workers. You are fat, ugly, pale and endemic from over
consumption and die in gluttony. I am not, although I have sinned - ate wrong
food. I do not seek to escape the fire of purgatory - the fast that cures and
restores.  And when you fast - withdraw from wrong consumption, you will feel
the fire, my friend.

I quote scripture and the Bible of the working class - modern communism.
Engels says - like mother, "That materialism must change its form with every epoch
making discovery."  If the emerging technological regime is not epoch making
- and admitted by everyone on earth, then what are we talking about?

We are going to Church today and beyond materialist dialectics of the
industrial era. Man is not a constituent component of his environment. Man/women are
environment and we have to measure how our bodily structure and function match
the metabolic process of the earth. Our rhythm has to be realigned to match
the rhythm of the earth.

Bourgeois property stands in the way and our own ignorance - which of course
is historically evolved, gets in our way.

I do not demand that the bourgeoisie surrender its religious doctrine.
Rather, it shall be taken from your their hands and shaped into a weapon of
insurgency of the living - the modern communist proletariat. Not eclecticism and
mysticism but science - militant materialism (the power of observation) at this
stage of the social insurgency. Philosophy shall be overthrown.

Wrong eating or ignorance of the metabolic process of the earth and the body
created history - the impulse for the creation of means of production - tools
and instruments.

Bourgeois production does not create itself but rather arises and reproduces
itself in a widening scope. Bourgeois production arises as a result of the
evolution of the division of labor in society as it is driven by the development
of the technological regime. It arises and can only arise on the basis of the
historical evolution of "history" itself, and this means the real story of
humanity in all its aspects and attributes. One inherits customs, culture and
thinking frameworks from the previous generation and this at first appears as
"inherent."

Man/women as we exist in the real world, suffer from a pathological
condition.  When Marx writes we are to grasp man at his root, nothing is more important
than consumption, but in history this posed itself as means of production and
their progressive accumulation. We have accumulated enough productive forces
to enter the inner sanctuary of biological life.  Every step forward draws
blood and demand the blood sacrifice.

Have we not slaughtered ourselves and the earth? Here the environmentalists
in the imperial centers and their counterparts outside the imperial centers
understand "the earth" as imperial scoundrels. What is the root of man? Why does
bourgeois production - private property, present itself as the obstacle to be
overcome to get to the root of man?  Property is not an abstraction but
domination over the individual through the ownership - not simply guardianship or
dominion, of things. Dominion means responsibility not domination and subjection
as property.

We going to Church up in here and nothing shall be surrendered to the
bourgeoisie. Why should I not proclaim the "Bible of the Working Class" and its
material communist manifestation. "Clothe and feed the hungry" but not on the basis
of that which produced the original breach - sin, in man, wrong consumption.

Take nothing for "granted." The communist revolution overthrows prehistory
and who we have been. The communist revolution is the most radical revolution in
human history and more radical than we could have conceived on the basis of
industrial logic.

Am I to be condemned for speaking in the language framework of how our
proletariat thinks things out?

I absolutely reject the proposition that the Marxists have historically
ignored the question of the "environment" and the greening of the earth.  I reject
the finger pointing at Soviet man's weaknesses because he inherited that,
which was already in existence. Yes, pollution existed as an inherent attribute of
the industrial system in the former Soviet Union. Does one have to spend a
life time pointing out the crimes of Henry Ford and the automobile, in its
fundamentality under the bourgeois order as the premier form of transportation -
individual transportation, and its destruction of the atmosphere?

Must one speak of depleted nuclear material - shells, in Iraq? The idea that
we Marxists and communist workers are just as bad - wrong, as the bourgeoisie
is unwarranted. We are men and women of a historical period and by definition
manifest that of the historical era we are a part of. We have never claimed to
be Holier than the Pope.

Rather, each generation posed the question as it presented itself and it is a
fact that it is the bourgeoisie, which is destroying the earth. The larger
context is of course the question of the ideology of an era and epoch.

The ideology of the epoch of the bourgeoisie is not the ideology of the
bourgeoisie as personified capital, or rather ideology presents itself in an
appearance form . . . industrial logic or what can be called the last phased of
philosophy that is the metaphysics of properties. Without question the Marxist and
communists workers of the industrial era were subject to and enslaved - more
than less, to industrial materialism.

How on earth can one have an interactive relationship with their fellow man
and women before interactivity arises in its material manifestation?

Over the past three years this question of over consumption and wrong eating
has been raised - from time to time, by the Marxists generated on the basis of
the last upheavals against the state that is the multinational state of
America. The archives of Marxmail can verify this.

It is true that the urgent questions can only be clarified as a collective.
That is why Marxists and communist workers combine together in the first place.

This Sunday, March 20, 2004 was a good day to go to Church and insert the
Bible of the working class into the official program.

Melvin P.