[Marxism] Legendary Vietnamese general offers warning to U.S

Lanasnest at aol.com Lanasnest at aol.com
Sat May 1 12:31:10 MDT 2004

   Firstly, it was not America who destroyed Vietnam.  The PEOPLE of America
did not want to be involved.  The soldiers did CERTAINLY not want to be
involved.  It was not OUR war.  It was the FUCKING leaders who fed us with
propaganda.  Yes, America was wrong to act in any way...just remember WHO America
is/was. Things this time are going to change, because we have access to the TRUTH.
   Furthermore, I won't get into your childish insults.  I am ME, I have the
power of living in Vietnam...and being a foster parent to an escaping
Vietnamese family.  I have seen these beautiful people victimised over and over.ALL
communism is not perfect...because of the LEADERS not the PRINCIPALS.  Unless we
PURGE out the crap...we will make the same mistakes.  Who am I?  WHO are
YOU???

Lana