[Marxism] Legendary Vietnamese general offers warning to U.S

Paul H. Dillon illonph at pacbell.net
Sat May 1 15:37:17 MDT 2004

  > Only struggling to change the world gives true knowledge.  I know that
Hegel
  > considered history as "world spirit."  Why is it so offensive to use the
History
  > of the Bible so offensive?

  What is really offensive is reading such poorly constructed sentences
(reflecting a poorly constructed thought?).  It's as though the act of
writing were in some way being confused with the act of eliminating bodily
wastes.   The first courtesy on a list serv is to write coherently, IMHO.

  Paul