[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun May 2 13:37:02 MDT 2004

Lana, this is empty moralizing. The next time you post such superficial
observations about Judaism, Islam, concentration camps, etc. I will have
to unsub you. We can't waste time here with postings that are utterly
lacking in a class analysis. It is time for you to demonstrate that you
have mastered Marxist theory, or say goodbye.