[Marxism] Re: Iraq - what now?

Lueko Willms l.willms at jpberlin.de
Sun May 2 14:34:57 MDT 2004

     Am  02.05.04
schrieb  elgusanorojo at bellsouth.net (Jose G. Perez)
    auf  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
     in  003b01c43064$74a13000$0100a8c0 at athlon
  ueber  [Marxism] RE: Iraq - what now?

JGP> Gary writes: "

GM>> What of the Kurds? ... their desire for national
GM>> autonomy should be respected."

JGP> Absolutely NOT. Not until and unless the Kurds break cleanly and
JGP> completely with the CIA is any talk about this possible.

   I prefer the other talk by Fidel Castro in his speech yesterday:

  "We do not support any government in Iraq or any given political
system; this is the exclusive prerogative of the Iraqis."

   http://www.cuba.cu/gobierno/discursos/2004/ing/f010504i.html

Yours,

"Ohne Pressefreiheit, Vereins- und Versammlungsrecht ist keine
Arbeiterbewegung möglich"        - Friedrich Engels      (Februar 1865)