[Marxism] Re: David Walters on "The US defeat in Fallujah"

David McDonald dbmcdonald at comcast.net
Sun May 2 16:53:44 MDT 2004

Many of David Walter's questions are answered in the excellent article
from the Telegraph already posted, before David's post and Fred's
response, by Rick Rozoff:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/05/02/wduck202
.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/05/02/ixnewstop.html

In this article we learn that the Fallujah Protection Army is newly
recruited from, among others, the resistance, and that a one-time
passage will be organized for a US patrol on May 10th. After that, no US
presence allowed. It is hard for me to see the downside of creating
through combat a US-occupation-free zone in Fallujah.

David McDonald