[Marxism] Legendary Vietnamese general offers warning to

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon May 3 14:10:11 MDT 2004

From: Lanasnest at aol.com

I believe that the Marxist State MUST transcend materialism. Was anyone born
with the "manifesto" gripped at their chest? Just because I don't have a
picture of Marx hanging like a cross in my livingroom...does not mean that I
don't revere him. I understand that Marxist concept of cognition is
PRACTICE.

Only struggling to change the world gives true knowledge. I know that Hegel
considered history as "world spirit." Why is it so offensive to use the
History of the Bible so offensive?

Lana

^^^^^^^^

Are we on candid camera ?