[Marxism] Legendary Vietnamese general offers warning to

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Mon May 3 16:05:50 MDT 2004

In a message dated 5/3/2004 4:56:50 PM Central Standard Time,
Lanasnest at aol.com writes:

>I came to the Marxism list believing there
I would learn a practicum for helping on a broader field.  I ask that you
would simply help me in that endeavor without insults.<

Lana

And you shall be helped.

A slave that does not pick up a weapon and learn to fight deserves to be a
slave. The real time problem is picking the right weapon. You cannot personally
adopt all the chidden on earth. This solution will exhaust you and send you to
an early grave.

Proletarian Revolution is the solution and it sounds like a dry formula.

Did you read Engels?

Melvin P.