[Marxism] Soviet (dis?)continuity? - was, "Workers in military uniforms"?

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Tue May 4 05:24:38 MDT 2004

I am not denying the many brutalities and calamities that fell on the
Soviet peoples as a consequence of bureaucratic mismanagement and
spoil.. What I am saying is that these were counter-tendential,
something LDT himself understood.  In current fSU they were an
expression of the basic tendencies of the post-Yeltsinite Restoration

Respuesta a: Re: [Marxism] Soviet (dis?)continui
Remitido por: www.leninology. blogspot.com