[Marxism] That's funny...

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Tue May 4 10:55:07 MDT 2004

In a message dated 5/4/2004 11:49:51 AM Central Standard Time,
emusis at adelphia.net writes:
But it seems to me, in regards to either Maoism or Stalinism, that part of
what props those two strains of Marxism is up are stories about the heroic
efforts of their two patron saints, and that a blind eye is turned to the
class forces that those particular leaders were summoning.

Stacey B.
Comment

Acknowledged.

Prove your credentials.

I have a lot of medals . . . No  . . .I have the most . . . and intend to
collect more. What is your base of experience on earth?

Melvin P.