[Marxism] Who Will Do the Science This Millennium?

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue May 4 10:57:20 MDT 2004

From: "Stacey Barber"

Ever read Thomas Kuhn's "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions"? I had to
read it for my Resources in the Sciences class last semester. He is
definitely a stickler for the social context in which science is practiced
in effecting which theories are accepted and which ones aren't.

^^^^^
CB: This book was all the rave when I was in college 35 years ago. It was
interesting the other day when a Detroit City Council member used the terms
"paradigm shift" .  I was like "wow, that's a blast from the past".