[Marxism] My credentials?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue May 4 13:35:29 MDT 2004

Adam Levenstein wrote:
> Melvin,
>
> At the risk of starting a flame war, at the risk of pissing off Louis,
> at the risk of offending a comrade (you) who I normally respect and
> take seriously even if I don't always agree with you, let me say that
> you can take your condescension towards younger comrades and stick it
> somewhere very dark, tight, and uncomfortable.

Let's stop wasting time. Melvin can be very provocative, but there is no
reason to bicker with him. Out of 536 subscribers, we have exactly one
African-American, retired auto-worker/unreconstructed Stalinist. If
there were 15 or so like him raising hell from day to day, I'd probably
have to be putting out flame wars all the time and/or ejecting people.
If you are disturbed by things he says, my *strong* suggestion is to
ignore him.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org