[Marxism] Deirdre Griswold

Cnyadp at aol.com Cnyadp at aol.com
Tue May 4 16:56:01 MDT 2004

Postscript,

Deirdre and WW could organize a cool anti-war  demonstration in 3 days in the
1960s. To my knowledge, that  record has never been beaten. Her stepfather,
Vince Copeland was once a Shakespearean actor (like John L.Lewis his
hero)..Both knew how to elicit worker's solidarity..Vince and Sam Marcy moved WW from
Buffalo to NYC..Deirdre's  daughter Katherine Stapp's father Andy Stapp was in
military service during the Vietnam war and organized anti-war protests at U.S.
Army bases. The article's author characterizes WW as "far-far left." In terms
of the entire left movement in the U.S.A.,  that's not a true description
and moreover exposes the author's  narrow, biased  perspective on left politics.

I was a cartoonist with WW's newspaper in the  1960s..

joe dubovy