[Marxism] Newsweek columnist: The American objective in Iraqshould be to get out
furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed May 5 14:07:46 MDT 2004
>Thanks, Louis, for this. Its appearance in Newsweek is another sign
>that the rift in the ruling elite is widening. OTOH, it is typically
>liberal in its "analysis": the war in (on) Iraq was just a mistake.
>Mistakes are motivated, for chrissakes! What were the main purposes,
>goals, intentions, etc. that led to the invasion? To that most
>liberals have no answer.
Perhaps, the Anybody But Bush crowd have been so busy attacking the
Nader/Green supporters that they have yet to notice that they have
begun to lose the center.
* Critical Montages: <http://montages.blogspot.com/>
* Bring Them Home Now! <http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/>
* Calendars of Events in Columbus:
<http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/>
* Student International Forum: <http://sif.org.ohio-state.edu/>
* Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/>
* Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio>
* Solidarity: <http://www.solidarity-us.org/>
More information about the Marxism