[Marxism] People Say I'm Crazy

Rachel Mendoza aka at cts.com
Wed May 5 14:41:17 MDT 2004

It should be noted that John Nash never took drugs to get "better." He was
institutionalized against his will. However, Hollywood insisted on adding a
fictional line to Nash's award peace: something to the effect of: "they have
me on the latest medication."

I also wonder about the slave morality with so-called "mental illness."
According to his website, Cadigan says: "Stop drinking alcohol and using
drugs that aren't prescribed—they interfere with medication and make
recovery almost impossible"

The message: only modern medicine and the profit driven pill makers will
save you. Although, I seriously doubt Cadigan designed this website himself.
Cadigan needs to be empowered by the works of Peter Breggin, Thomas Szasz,
and others. These ridiculous labels such as schizophrenia and depression
have no place in a doctor's office. The label enslaves. Pfizer and Eli Lilly
do not operate out of love. Thus, their products should not be considered
worthy in any realm.