[Marxism] Mustard Seed Factor

Jurriaan Bendien andromeda246 at hetnet.nl
Wed May 5 17:48:20 MDT 2004

 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, {16} and one
of you says to them, "Depart in peace, be warmed and filled," but you do not
give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit?
{17} Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. {18} But
someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith
without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

{19} You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons
believe; and tremble! {20} But do you want to know, O foolish man, that
faith without works is dead? But Jesus says to some: O ye of little faith
This is a strong reprimand since faith saves (Eph 2:8 NKJV) For by grace you
have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of
God, (Heb 11:6 NKJV).

Someday I will make it
Just you wait and see
I know that I can take it
That's how things will be
I know what I'm feeling, I know I've got faith
I've just got to have it, baby, I've got the faith

- Vanilla Ice, "Faith"

"Over the course of that weekend, Reverend Graham planted a
mustard seed in my soul, a seed that grew over the next year. He led me to
the path, and I began walking. (...) My interest in reading the Bible grew
stronger and stronger, and the words became clearer and more meaningful.
(...) I took it seriously, with my usual touch of humor. (...) we went to
the Sea of Galilee and stood atop the hill where Jesus delivered the Sermon
on the Mount. It was an overwhelming feeling to stand in the spot where the
most famous speech in the history of the world was delivered. (...)
Faith changes lives. I know, because faith has changed mine."

- George W. Bush, "A Charge to Keep".

"The difficulty of Bush's task became clear in the first question of a
television interviewer who said the evidence of torture made many Arabs
believe that the United States was no better than Saddam Hussein's
government, notorious for torture and murder." (...) "It's also important fo
r the people of Iraq to know that in a democracy, everything is not perfect,
that mistakes are made," the president said.

- Terence Hunt, Associated Press,  "Bush: Iraqi Prisoner Abuse 'Abhorrent'",
5 May 2004.

They don't want us here. They want to rebuild their own country. We're
trying to Americanize their life. You can't buy love." - - Marine
lance-corporal Monks, commenting on Iraqi hostility reflected in the Gallup
poll (29 April 2004).