[Marxism] Yahoo shenanigans

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu May 6 08:57:23 MDT 2004

Just got this mail from Barry Cohen from the Committees of
Correspondence and the portside mailing list. With all the ruckus about
Howard Stern and Michael Moore getting censored, one wonders if there is
pressure on yahoo.com as well to silence leftist voices. That's another
reason to steer clear of them, not to speak of the intrusive ads.