[Marxism] Once more on Nader

DLVinvest at cs.com DLVinvest at cs.com
Fri May 7 00:55:49 MDT 2004

In a message dated 5/6/04 10:56:15 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
panestos at yahoo.com writes: [recommends]
> steering clear of the fakery of the
> electoral system (except as a vehicle for educating
> working people about making a revolution),

"Steering clear of fakery" is a sterling idea, but not a plan of
action.Contesting and exposing fakery sometimes requires enterring onto the turf of the
fakers. I have not advocated that anyone vote for anyone -- but I recommend that
they participate without illusions. Every venue, forum, opportunity should be
used to educate working people ( and anybody else who shows up) about the
necessity and desirability of making a revolution. But this, too, is a slogan or
formula. Where's the program and the plan to implement it, if you have one?

Douglas L. Vaughan, Jr.
Investigations
for Print, Film & Electronic Media
3140 W. 32nd Ave.