[Marxism] Iraqi Communist Party (ICP): "We don't need to be lectured"

g.maclennan at qut.edu.au g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Sat May 8 18:37:44 MDT 2004

Suresh,

I had indeed read this before, or to be truthful attempted to
read it.  Salam Ali and his cohorts have so discredited
Marxism, in Iraq that is unbearable to wade through their
evasions, lies and self-justificaitons for coming in from the
Cold and joining in the Imperialist enterprise.

Salam Ali does not want us to lecture him and his comrades.
Well I fear his fate will be much worse. When Iraqi patriots
catch up him and his mates, they will get more than a lecture.

regards
Gary