[Marxism] Re: Iraqi Communist Party (ICP):"We don't need to be lectured"

lshan at bcn.net lshan at bcn.net
Sat May 8 19:02:54 MDT 2004

If we weren't angry at capitalist oppression and what we conceive to be the
errors of certain trends in the broad left, we wouldn't be revolutionists.
However, this anger needs to be placed under some control.

I'm no saint in this area myself, but I feel obliged to say that Gary's
invitation to repression or worse by "Iraqi Patriots" passes beyond the
norms of comradely discussion and criticism.

from Brian Shannon