[Marxism] Re: Iraqi Communist Party (ICP):"We don't need to belectured"

Jose G. Perez elgusanorojo at bellsouth.net
Sat May 8 23:17:24 MDT 2004

Brian Shannon writes:
>>I'm no saint in this area myself, but I feel obliged to say that
Gary's invitation to repression or worse by "Iraqi Patriots" passes
beyond the norms of comradely discussion and criticism.<<

I AGREE with Brian that Gary passes beyond the "norms of comradely
discussion and criticism."

The Iraqi Communist Party is part of the Quisling provisional council,
the Iraqi puppet government under Bremer. As such, it is a legitimate
target for military action, and can in no sense be considered part of
the "broad left." It is part of the imperialist camp in an actual
shooting war going on right now.

José