Some geopolitical tthinking [RE: [Marxism] The Latin American-USRealignment

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sat May 8 22:34:37 MDT 2004

Fox may have been born in Guanajuato.  Jesus was born in a barn.
This does not make Him more of an ox than Fox's birthplace makes him
a Central Mexican.  Economically, socially and politically, Fox is a
man from the North.

On the remaining portions of Julio Huato's posting, I will not comment. Only that maybe I am an ignorant, but at least I share my ignorance with people like Jaguaribe.  I would like who does Huato share his wisdom with...

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822