[Marxism] Torture "fundamentally un-American" ?

paul bunyan cutemdown2003 at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 08:17:51 MDT 2004

Nestor, I read you well. My comments were for anyone with illusions. I've read enough of your posts to know that you have no illusions in the "goodness" of US "democracy". My apoligies for any misunderstanding.

Nestor wrote:
>Please, Paul, read me well. I did not say that there was _no torture_
>in America. What I said was that _torture_ was not included in the
>best representative of American values, Mark Twain. This is quite a
>different thing.

Respuesta a: Re: [Marxism] Torture "fundamentall
Remitido por: paul bunyan
Fecha: Sábado 8 de Mayo de 2004
Hora: 7:24
*****

> No torture in America, huh? During World War I, in Ohio, imprisoned draft resisters were hung by their thumbs. There are too many other examples to mention here, unless someone else wants to. Hell, torture here in freedom land is as American as, what, mom and apple pie?
Buenos Aires, 1822