[Marxism] RE: hitchens *cringe*

David Quarter davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Mon May 10 15:09:30 MDT 2004

  I see both as *vil scum, it's just that one was born that way, the
other is a more recent convert.

 I think it's actually an insult to Hitchen's intelligence to attribute
his positions to "monumental mistakes". He would have to be
extremely dum not to see that his more recent words and deeds
butress imperialism. His positions on the U.S. empire seem more
like the work of a talented spin-doctor.

DOQ