[Marxism] This is not a fatwa

Fred Feldman ffeldman at bellatlantic.net
Mon May 10 22:26:22 MDT 2004

An American, a Brit and an Iraqi are one night having a drink.

The Yank drinks his beer and suddenly throws his glass in the air, pulls
out a gun and shoots the glass to pieces.
He says, "In the states our glasses are so cheap that we don't need to
drink from the same one twice."

The Brit obviously impressed by this; drinks his beer, throws his glass
into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says "In the British Isles we have so much sand to make the glasses
that we don't need to drink out of the same glass twice either."

The Iraqi, cool as a cucumber, picks up his beer and drinks it, throws
his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots both the Yank and
the Brit.

He says "In Iraq we have so many Americans and Brits that we don't need
to drink with the same ones twice."