[Marxism] Beheaded Man Nick Berg's Father Lashes Out against Bush's War

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue May 11 18:13:35 MDT 2004

>13 days without due process. His family had to sue to get him released

Yes, that information was also in the AP news story that I posted.
It's all mysterious.  Nick Berg is said to have been a Bush supporter
and business owner helping set up communications antennas in Iraq.
Why was he detained at all???  For thirteen days, without access to a
lawyer?  You'd think that the CPA would love to have young American
men like Berg doing business in Iraq.  Was he suspected of being a
spy, because of the nature of his company?  We have yet to learn
about the nature of the Islamist group who are said to have killed
him either.  I'm not given to conspiracy theory, but it's all bizarre.
--
Yoshie

* Critical Montages: <http://montages.blogspot.com/>
* Calendars of Events in Columbus: