[Marxism] Dead wood

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 09:02:58 MDT 2004

--- Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:
> You also might want to check into google mail, which is
> forthcoming. It will give you a one gigabyte (!) disk space
> allocation.
> That should allow for at least a week's worth of Marxmail. ;-)

While I'm psyched about GoogleMail, before people immediately sign up
be SURE TO READ THEIR PRIVACY POLICY. The idea, last time I checked, is
that they reserve the right to read your email; the goal being to use a
Google-like engine to supply ads (a la Yahoo), but comrades concerned
about security issues might not take too kindly to that.