[Marxism] looking for general guidance: class analysis of today'ssociety; practice-theory

DHE cuibono at rcip.com
Sat May 15 11:05:02 MDT 2004

Dear DJD -- are you familiar with the work of Nicos Poulantzas? The best work I've seen based on that approach & focussed on the USA is by Erik Olin Wright at the U of Wisconsin, which came out several years ago.

There may now be more recent work in the field. If anyone is aware of such I'd appreciate being tipped off to it -- ?

Thanks,

Dan Elliott
Sacramento