[Marxism] looking for general guidance: class analysis of today's society; practice-theory

Rosa RL rosarl65 at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 22:24:46 MDT 2004

Here is a class analysis of the U.S. that i find very
helpful. It is from the RCP-USA's Draft Programme.
http://rwor.org/margorp/a-uf2.htm the whole programme
can be found at http://rwor.org/margorp/progtoc-e.htm

As far as how you can test out what you are learning,
you might also find this article on doing class
analysis helpful as well -
http://rwor.org/a/v22/1052-059/1055/ythpro.htm

Also, you asked about favorite websites and journals..
here are a couple of mine.

http://rwor.org - Revolutionary Worker Online - which
the above links are from.

RosaRL