[Marxism] Traveling with Chairman Avakian

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Sun May 16 11:29:18 MDT 2004

In a message dated 5/16/04 9:46:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ffeldman at bellatlantic.net writes:

>By the way, I exclude, from experience, that the Blacks who were invited to
the RCP dinner thought the cooking was "racist."  I am certain they just
thought it was inedible.  The question of racism or errors on the "national
question" was solely raised by the politicos.<

Fred

Comment

Laughing my ass off because none of us - five boys and one girl were
particularly fond of mother's cooking. Her position was simple . . .I am not the maid
and cook.

What we eat of course is a product of a complex of "needs" inherited and
recast by bourgeois property - according to Marx. This includes eating. Perhaps
90% of what we eat did not exist as a societal diet 150 years ago.

By the way the slave diet and its evolution is perhaps the worse on earth.
High blood pressure does not come just from political oppression.

Melvin P.