[Marxism] Re: Sen. Leahy urges action as Briton says Guant. abuse filmed

Lueko Willms l.willms at jpberlin.de
Sun May 16 17:34:53 MDT 2004

     Am  16.05.04
schrieb  ffeldman at bellatlantic.net (Fred Feldman)
    auf  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
     in  000001c43b90$d85ed700$6401a8c0 at fredpc
  ueber  [Marxism] Sen. Leahy urges action as Briton says Guant. abuse filmed

FF> Dozens of videotapes of American guards allegedly engaged
FF> in brutal attacks on Guantanamo Bay detainees have been
FF> stored and catalogued at the camp, an investigation by The
FF> Observer has revealed.

 [...]

FF> However, it is Dergoul who now reveals that every time the
FF> ERFs were deployed, a sixth team member recorded on digital
FF> video everything that happened.

   So it seems to me quite probable that in the case of this Army
chaplain who was arrested some months ago for taking CD-ROMs with the
names of the prisoners out of the Guantanamo occupied zone, they
actually feared that he might have one or more of those videos on his
CD-ROMs...

Yours,

"Ohne Pressefreiheit, Vereins- und Versammlungsrecht ist keine
Arbeiterbewegung möglich"        - Friedrich Engels      (Februar 1865)