[Marxism] Re: Kerry Could Appoint Anti-Abortion Judges

Mike Friedman mikedf at mail.amnh.org
Sun May 23 08:35:31 MDT 2004

This is what organizations of Asian, Latina and Black women have been
arguing for years -- and why the struggle for abortion rights must be part
of a broader struggle for reproductive rights for the most oppressed
sectors. Well-to-do white women have eschewed that broader struggle (part
of catering to their Democratic Party patrons) and sold the farm,
politically speaking.

mike