[Marxism] NY Times slaps its own wrist

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 09:17:01 MDT 2004

See my notes on the editorial here:

http://lefti.blogspot.com/2004_05_01_lefti_archive.html#108554471377156836

Here's my favorite part:

They start by telling us that "we found an enormous amount of journalism
that we are proud of." And why are they "proud of" it? Because "in most
cases, what we reported was an accurate reflection of the state of our
knowledge at the time." Well gee whiz, here I thought that we could take it
for granted that everything in the Times was an "accurate reflection" of
their "state of knowledge." Evidently not.