[Marxism] ISO and solidarity

Jack F. Vogel jfv at trane.bluesong.net
Sun May 30 02:01:06 MDT 2004

On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 11:57:56PM -0500, stansmith44 wrote:
>      Since the ISO is a force on the left here in the US, it would be useful to educate ourselves on what their positions on various questions in the class struggle have been in the past. This has been done in relation to the US SWP ad nauseum on this list, so why not the ISO? Furthermore, unlike the US SWP, the ISO is an actual force in the movement, so we should know more about their past. It would be useful to know more about what Rachel raises in her email.

I would also find it interesting to hear from those active
in ISO if any are here, or some here that can share some
real information and not just two-sentence damnations :)

I dont understand why what is called the left seems to
just endlessly fragment. It is so much like the crazy
religious types I grew up around, always damning the
'liberals' and heretics, purifying that small band of
the pure and true believers.

Ecumenical indeed, if we dont get some mass in this country
soon god only knows what we'll face, and the rest of the
world with us :(

Solidarity,

Jack