[Marxism] means of agitation

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Sun May 30 12:54:36 MDT 2004

The overwhelming majority of the world's people don't
own computers and don't have internet access. Outside
what are humorously referred to as the "advanced"
capitalist countries, it wouldn't be possible to get
the attention of people, not to speak of to get them
to take the time to read something, were the principal
means of reaching people a virtual one. I think radio
and television would be excellent vehicles, and so I'm
hopeful that Pacifica can expand in this very starved
climate for electronic information in the United States.

Though my main work is on the internet, I don't think it
would be possible to rely on that as the principal way
of reaching a broad audience.

Walter Lippmann