[Marxism] The election, region, ideology, etc.

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Nov 3 09:34:47 MST 2004

David Walters wrote:
> As for Nader, I think his campaign failed to make any headway anywhere,
> having just poised as a "left of the Demcocrats" progressive. Nothing
> will come out of his campaign either, neither a party nor a 'movement'
> so many here were calling for.

This might be the case, but the forces gatherered around the campaign
have benefited from working together on it. I am convinced that the
radical Greens, the ISO and others who stood up to the ABB villificaton
campaign and did their best to get out an alternative message will find
ways to work together down the road. I am also confident that the Kerry
debacle will weaken those forces in the Green Party who capitulated. In
any case, radical politics is always a Quixotic venture at best.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org